From Typhoon Wiki
Below are the clubs basic expectations of its members. Please keep these in mind when undertaking any Typhoon activity:
- Attend training on the water as much as possible - there is no substitute!
- Train off the water several times a week.
- Be on time to all training sessions and events.
- Sign up on the training register for all training sessions that you intend to attend.
- Represent the club in a manner that is professional and in keeping with the club’s ethos.
- Follow all instructions during training and race events.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Show respect to the club and individual’s property and equipment.
- Provide feedback to the committee on any issues that may arise.